Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I will learn to knit. I will learn to knit. I will learn to knit.

Since my poor poor lovely sewing machine is out of order and I have the need to try and make something and I have too much yarn for my own good, I figured I'd take another stab at this whole knitting thing. I tried before and it didn't turn out so well and then I discovered looms. Those things are pretty easy but you're kind of limited on the things to make. And I just want to learn how to knit anyways. So far though....not going so good. I'll get like 10 rows going and then it all goes wrong and I pull it all apart. It would probably work out better if I got someone that knew what they were doing to show me what the junk I'm not doing right. But oh the joys of being broke and not knowing anyone that really knits.

I miss having a sewing machine! About one week and I will have my mother's working one to use!!!! Yay. Can not wait! I have so many ideas of things I want to make. And I had this cute little sewing area finally set up in the basement but no machine to do anything with.

And this blog will be used more.

No comments: