Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quilt

So yesterday it began. I'm going to make a quilt. It's going to be a t-shirt quilt with all my old high school marching band t-shirts. Right now I only have like 4 things cut out and with fusible interfacing on them and a huge pile of t-shirts. They are coming out to be a lot of different shapes so I'm kind of worried about how I'm going to piece them together but I'll figure it out....hopefully. It's probably going to take me a while to make this thing. I'll take some pictures when I actually have something other than a pile of t-shirts.

I've also started on some Christmas presents too. I've decided that I'm going to be making everything this year and I also ended up making the list of people who are getting something longer than it is most years. Ha. So I figured I should get started on this stuff soon. The only bad part is that I can't post pictures of them. Some of them are going to be really cute. There is going to be a picture overload on here and Facebook on December 26. Ha.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Sara,
Looks like we're partners for the scrap swap, I can't wait! Good luck on the new quilt!