Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gussy Sews - Inspiration Workshop - Week 3

This weeks inspiration is GREEN.

Oh the many ways that this could go. The first that pops into my head is nature. So that is where I shall take this.


[photo credit]

I just love this. It's so dreamy. I'd so love to live in a forest and one of these be my bed. It would be amazing.

[photo credit]

Oh man. I'd so be ok with living there. It's so cute. Ahh I love it!!

[photo credit]

Oh and this would be my backyard. Man I'd be watching so many movies. And just sit out there and read and listen to nature. Oh how it would be beautiful it would be!!

[photo credit]

This would be my "vacation" home. Ha. It would just be down the hill. I'm just in love with this place. So peaceful looking!!


Oh and just because I love this.

[photo credit]



Gussy

No comments: