Monday, June 13, 2011

My sewing room and some unwelcomed guests

Since I'm back at home with my mom I kind of took over her music room and turned it into my sewing room. Ha. Before I moved out I had this huge desk in my room but when I left I didn't take it with me because it was just way to big so I just got me a new small one. When I moved back I took it with me and wanted it in my room instead of the old huge one. We ended up though pulling off the hutch and now I use the bottom part as my sewing table. It's the perfect size and also gives me some more storage.


I love having it in front of the window! It gives me some really nice light to work with during the day! And it's nice to have the open area to be able to have the ironing board right there so I can just turn around and press some stuff down. And I'm slowing taking over the bookshelf with fabric and random stuff. ha!


But today I had some not so welcomed guests in my room. I was just sitting there and this little ant walked in front of my sewing machine. I looked down at the floor and this is what I saw:

Little stinkin ants all over the floor and all over my interfacing that I had on the floor. I had some random scraps and pieces of denim in that box and I looked and they were all in there for some reason too.

I have no idea why they were in that room of all rooms in the house. I don't eat in there so it's not like there were any food crumbs all over the place. And I couldn't find where they came from either. And then my mom came moved a couple things around to try and find where they were coming from. Then we left the room for a second and when we came back they were gone. Ha. So hopefully she scared them away for good!!



that was my day.

-Sara

No comments: