Saturday, June 11, 2011

nomnomnom

So since my dad was home this weekend and Father's Day is next week but he probably won't be here I decided that it would be a good time to make a nice lunch. For some reason I've really been wanting to make some homemade burger so that's what we had! Ha.

I made cheddar and ranch burgers, homemade fries (they were covered with olive oil (EVOO if you watch Rachel Ray ha) and salt and pepper. Man they turned out so good!!), corn on the cob and we had two things of squash from the garden cut up and grilled! It was pretty tasty. And this morning I had also made some pecan and walnut muffins. I got the recipe from Emma from Food Coma blog. It's actually apple nut muffins but I made them the first time with apples in them and turns out I don't like cooked apples. So I just left them out. They were pretty awesome. She's got some killer recipes on her blog. I love it!!



\Well I was going to upload some pictures but blogger is being dumb. I'll do it later.

No comments: