Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weight Watchers Update (7 June 2011)

Second weigh in was today and guess what?!?!

I LOST 2.4 POUNDS!!

Eck! I was so excited. I didn't count like I should have so I didn't think that I would do that great. But I was wrong! Ha. I think it has to do a lot with the fact that it was my first week back and I always seem to do rather well my first week back. I think it's just my bodies first reaction to knowing it's not going to get all the food in sight. So this coming week I'm going to have to be on my game and really track all my food.

I also started walking around the local middle school track with one of my friends. It actually wasn't that bad. I thought it was going to be so hot but we had a nice breeze and they were watering one size of the field in the middle of the track so we get some nice cool watery breezes. And plus we talked the whole time so it went by kind of quickly. It was nice. We're going to be going every Tuesdays and Thursdays.


And I set my first big goal too. I want to loss 30 pounds by my birthday in December. To do it I have to loss at least 1.5 pounds a week. I think it's a really good goal and I could easily do it. My ultimate goal is 60 pounds I think. I anything too far over would actually put me underweight. I haven't really set a goal date for this yet but I like the idea of cutting it into small chunks. Make it more manageable and seem more doable.



*Tracker*
Goal: 30 lbs.
Gone: 2.4 lbs.
Left: 27.6 lbs.

No comments: