Friday, June 3, 2011

Sewing, Sewing and more sewing.


[photo credit]


So I've totally been procrastinating on starting so many sewing projects. I'm just really good at procrastinating. I think it's the cutting of the fabric. I just don't care for that part. BUT I love every other part of sewing. So I'm just going to suck it up and cut the fabric.

My sewing to-do list:
-2 bags for my mom's coworker's granddaughters (getting $$ for this one!)
-a bag for my mother
-(very)late Mother's Day present for my mom (not gonna list what it is just in case she reads this)
-put straps on this dress I have (details in new post)
-an organizer for random stuff for the front of my notebook
-boxes/organizers for my embroidery draw
-curtains for my room

There is probably some other things I want/need to make too. I'm gonna go get on it right now.

-Sara

No comments: